21/10/2020 - Lượt xem: 132
Contract number: 03/2017/VIPM-ICT
Contract on Supporting the research and development of the Draft Economic Zone Law
Project: Pollution Management Project for Industrial Zones of Dong Nai and Nhue-Day River basins
Client: Project Management Unit of Ministry of Planning and Investment - Pollution Management Project for Industrial Zones of Dong Nai and Nhue-Day river basins
Funded by: World Bank (WB)
Project value: USD 58.85 million
Main tasks of the contractor:
- Research international experience on construction, development and management of special economic zones
- Review the situation of law enforcement, assess current legal documents related to the law project; survey and assess the state of social relations related to the policy content of the law project.
- Synthesis and comparison of institutions, mechanisms, policies, management models of special economic zones in the world and recommendations to Vietnam
- Support the development of a draft Law on Special Administrative - Economic Units and evaluate the impact of the new law
- Support the Drafting Board and the Law Editing Team in the consultation process with related agencies/community, appraising and approving the law project at the National Assembly's meetings to complete the Law on Administrative - Economic Units.